- United Kingdom | London
- Full Time
Design Manager plays an important role in helping our design teams to deliver high-quality designs to our clients and stakeholders. We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized Design Manager to join our team!
- Responsible for the effectiveness and productivity of the design team
- Making sure that the processes related to design activities run smoothly – removing obstacles, creating efficient processes, managing tools and licenses, etc.
- Managing the interaction between designers and other team members
- Taking care of the communication, planning, briefing, and quality issues concerning design projects and activities
- Helping design team members to develop and flourish
- Working with PMs and Design Lead to manage what projects design team members are to work on
- Previous experience as a UX designer
- 3+ years of experience running design projects and teams
- Upper-intermediate English language proficiency or higher
- A solid understanding of design methods and thinking including empathy for the needs of all stakeholders
- Team worker and great communicator at all levels
- Demonstrated strong managerial and influencing skills to make sure projects are successful
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Manages own time successfully, prioritizes effectively, and meets tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Jira tools
- Works well under pressure in a high-throughput environment with distributed teams
It will be a plus:
- Degree or certifications in Design or Project Management related areas
So, who are we?
Windmill design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity and employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal Opportunities at Windmill:
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.