- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced React Development Lead who is focused on designing and delivering high-quality software and applications to join our team.
- Lead a team of developers in the design and development of web applications using React, Module Federation, Apollo GraphQL
- Drive architectural decisions
- Develop and maintain high-quality code that is efficient, modular, and reusable
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that project goals and objectives are met
- Identify and recommend improvements to existing code, processes, and procedures
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in React development
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior/middle/senior developers
- Work closely with project managers and other stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Proven experience as a React Lead, with a deep understanding of React
- Strong experience in developing high-quality web applications using React
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of developers towards meeting project goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and recommend solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work well in an international team environment
- Experience with agile methodologies and project management tools
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language proficiency.
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Webpack, Module Federation, GraphQL, MUI, Jira
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Java, Angular, CI/CD practices
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
We design & build digital product experiences which delight. Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational banks and corporations. And we build our own products too as part of Windmill Ventures.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Ukraine, and India.
What we offer
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Regular reviews supported by our HR team aligned with promotional cycles
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV and have a chat with one of the team.
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital