AI Driven IT Operations Engineer
- India | Remote
- Full Time
At Windmill Digital, we pride ourselves on creating delightful and functional digital products that cater to enterprises in intricate industries. We are on the hunt for a self-motivated IT Operations Engineer who thrives in a diverse, international, and remote-first environment. Your role will be pivotal in managing, maintaining, and securing our company’s IT infrastructure to provide seamless experiences to our team and clients.
System Management & Maintenance:
- Maintain and optimize company networks, laptops and mobile devices for about 150 users.
- Oversee installations, upgrades, configurations of hardware, and software for Windows and Mac Operating System
- Ensure data is processed in line with legal and company guidelines, applying conditional access policies in office 365.
- Monitor the hardware and software market for usage, price, and quality requirements.
- Assist the leadership team in crafting IT policies and practices.
- Provide technical support for users on platforms like Microsoft apps, Atlassian Jira, Bitbucket, and more.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues using diagnostic tools and document resolutions.
- Manage device enrollment and compliance in Microsoft Intune.
- Participate in budgeting, planning, and purchasing of IT resources.
- Setup and administer accounts and workstations.
- Support the company’s access control system.
- Oversee documentation in the form of an internal wiki.
- Monitor network performance, security, connectivity, and test for vulnerabilities.
- Manage the company’s asset inventory portal.
Cloud & Network Infrastructure:
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Azure AD, Intune, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
- Conditional Policies in Office 365
- Zero Trust security with Microsoft 365
- Device and application policy setting.
- Familiarity with data compliance and security policies.
Security & Compliance:
- Implement processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Control and administration of antivirus protections.
- Setup security policies, emphasizing firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Offer assistance during ISO audits.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an IT Operations Engineer or Support Engineer.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Azure AD, Intune, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
- Proficiency in OS installation and troubleshooting for Windows and Mac (macOS, Win10/11).
- Experience with Windows Defender.
- Knowledge of network equipment (mikrotik, unifi).
- Familiarity with data security standards like ISO27001, SOC2, etc.
- Experience with Jira ticketing tool.
- [Optional] BSc/BA in Computer Science/IT or relevant certificates.
About Windmill: Windmill Digital is a boutique product delivery company that has been designing and building digital product experiences since 2012. Headquartered in Switzerland, our diverse team spans the globe, with members based in various countries, united by a passion for digital creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A diverse, international team.
- Engaging tasks with opportunities for career enhancement.
- The chance to make a positive impact on the team.
- A remote-first work environment that promotes flexibility.
Equal Opportunities at Windmill: Windmill Digital is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. All applicants are considered regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
For more about us, please visit: https://www.windmill.digital.