Middle Devops Engineer
- India | Pune
- Full Time
- Information Technology
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced DevOps Engineer. Who is focused on quality for our team in India.
What you will be doing:
- Define, develop, and lead continuous integration and deployment of pipelines.
- Work to build Software Defined Infrastructure.
- Coordinate build and release activities with other stakeholders.
- Define and develop automated quality and release gates.
- Work with teams to develop code quality metrics and meters.
- Identify, research, and prototype new technologies to improve DevOps processes.
- Collaborate with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevOps best practices.
- Manage day to day operations of pipeline, build, and source control software and resources.
- Perform ongoing maintenance and upgrades of DevOps systems.
- Occasional weekend or after-hours work may be required to support DevOps schedules.
- 3+ years of working with GIT-based source control systems, preferably with GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket.
- Good understanding of code promotion techniques, build automation, branching strategies.
- 2+ years writing Python, Shell or similar build scripting languages.
- 1+ years of writing Amazon AWS Cloud Formation scripts or Terraform scripts.
- 2+ years of experience as Jenkins.
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps pipeline tools (Bamboo, Circle CI, spinnaker etc.)
- Experience building and creating Docker containers and Docker-based Microservices.
- Experience in DevOps tools (monitoring and tracing tools, security, logging).
- Experience in Linux (like Ubuntu, RHEL).
- Experienced in installation and configuration (like Apache, Nginx, Tomcat web server application).
- Experience in infrastructure operations and data center operations.
- Experience in Openstack, Kubernetes will be a plus.
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with teams based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our teams the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.