- Full Time
We are looking for a detail-oriented software Business Analyst for a joint venture we are building with a UK-based firm.
You will play a key role in supporting the Product Manager, focusing on translating market and user needs into precise software requirements.
· Create constructive and positive relationships with stakeholders. Work directly with them to understand their business goals and objectives.
· Work with product management, design, development and QA to elaborate user stories, define acceptance criteria, and prioritize items in the backlog.
· Facilitate backlog acceptance criteria, testing and validation.
· Perform data analysis and data modelling to help define the end-to-end product features and business processes supported by the product.
· Create and maintain a repository of documentation to support the ongoing product definition and delivery.
· 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working on user experience-driven software development projects.
· Good understanding of / experience working within the financial services industry, preferably wealth management or credit/lending. However, experience with businesses which are similarly subject to regulation and manage sensitive data will be considered.
· Solid technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, UI/UX design practices and frameworks (Agile/Scrum).
· Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to ensure mutual understanding of software requirements.
· Inquisitive, analytical mind and passion for getting into the detail and understanding it.
· Confident working in a dynamic and collaborative international work environment.
· Outstanding and professional communication and presentation skills, with fluent English.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.