- Full Time
We are looking for several detail-oriented Product Owners for a number of products and client projects.
You will play a key role in assisting all stakeholders in defining, gathering and documenting requirements in order to support, work with and guide our teams to create innovative digital experiences and enterprise class applications efficiently.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at windmill.digital.
· Work with clients and other external stakeholders and provide subject matter expertise on processes and solutions associated with digital platforms and software.
· Act as the main client liaison and point of contact in regard to product definition and release roadmap. Create constructive and positive relationships with clients/stakeholders. Work directly with them to understand their business goals and objectives.
· Work with the delivery team to provide vision and direction and to ensure that the software project delivery meets the business and technical goals and delivers the “right solution”.
· Work with design, development and QA personnel to elaborate user stories, defining acceptance criteria, and prioritize items in the backlog.
· Analyze, assess and document new ideas and requests, considering risks, opportunities and impacts.
· Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
· 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner working on user experience-driven software development projects. Business Analysts looking to make the move to Product Ownership also considered.
· Good understanding of / experience working with at least ONE of the below (typically this includes understanding of user flows and business needs, including how data is used and managed, typical business rules, and typical functional designs):
o Market data (reference data, realtime data) and how it is consumed and used by financial market participants in software apps, or
o Alternative investments and how these are created, distributed, subscribed to and managed, or
o Lending/credit processes and participants for various property and asset types.
· Solid technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, UI/UX design practices and frameworks (Agile/Scrum).
· Confident working in a dynamic and collaborative international work environment.
· Ability to guide a team of professionals with various roles and be able to help them to collaborate and come to an agreement and acceptance on a solution or path.
· Outstanding and professional communication and presentation skills, with fluent English.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Creative thinker with a vision and the ability to articulate it.
· Flexible and fast-paced environment where the product comes first
· Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
· Challenges and personal growth
· Flexible working practices
· Friendly environment
· Training programes allowance
· Team-building activities
· Respectful and inclusive environment