Engineering Team Lead (Fintech Product)
- Full Time
Engineering Team Lead
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists, and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at www.windmill.digital
- Lead a team of software development and QA Engineers to deliver quality products on time.
- Be involved right from the start of the process, from requirement through to deployment in production, and post-production support.
- Lead sprint planning, breaking down complex work into manageable delivery chunks.
- Proactively identifying and owning challenges and technical interdependencies
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to the engineering team, assisting in problem-solving, troubleshooting, and decision-making processes.
- Develop a strong engineering culture within the squad, coaching and mentoring team members.
- conduct one-on-one sessions with team members to provide individual support and coaching.
- Drive consistent standards and approaches to coding and engineering, as required.
- Engage in hands-on coding on a need basis and conduct thorough code reviews.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Total experience should be 8 to 12 years.
- At least 2 years of experience in leading an engineering team, including all aspects of hiring, developing, and managing your people’s performance.
- Expertise in Java and Java-related technologies, frameworks, and libraries.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL, including experience with database design and optimization.
- Have demonstrable experience with different architectures and best practices.
- Knowledge on CI/CD
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Have excellent organizational, communication, and written skills. You must be able to talk about technology intelligently and passionately to all levels of an organization including Developers, Architects, UX Team, senior management (technical and non-technical)
Good to Have:
- Fintech domain experience
- Flexible and fast-paced environment where the product comes first.
- Exciting projects and challenges
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the team every day.
HDX And 1PLTFRM share a commitment to serving high-net-worth individuals and leverage technology to enhance their respective financial domains. HDX seeks to simplify mortgage processes, while PLTFRM focuses on delivering tailored services for alternative investments. The privacy-first approach of PLTFRM aligns with the security emphasis of HDX, reflecting a shared commitment to safeguarding sensitive information.
In summary, Windmill Digital’s HDX and PLTFRM products demonstrate a dedication to innovation in the financial sector, with each project addressing the unique needs of its target audience through a combination of human expertise and advanced technology.