Finance & Accounting Administrator
- United Arab Emirates | Dubai
- Full Time
We are currently seeking an experienced Finance and Accounting Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting our financial operations and will be responsible for managing and maintaining accurate financial records and budgets. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting principles, as well as experience with financial reporting and analysis. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals and contribute to the growth and success of our organization.
- Ensure correct recording of all transactions and the accuracy of the income statement and balance sheets in accordance with regulations for the various entities
- Prepare monthly financial statements incl. coordination of year-end-audits
- Assess and refine budgeting process, create appropriate monthly budget reports, manage and track budget and accounting information in Switzerland and across other locations
- Drive initiatives to enhance forecasting while critically reviewing and optimizing costs
- Ensure appropriate measures are taken to integrate the company’s international expansion within finance and accounting
- Oversee daily finances of the company across all areas and own the P&L
- Continuously evaluate financial performance and efficiency and make enhancements
- Assess financial risks and work to minimize them, staying abreast of any changes in the market
- Establish financial policies that promote the company culture and vision
- Participate in planning organizational growth related activities
- Develop the overall team maturity for the finance team, including training and fostering career growth
- Run the accounts receivable function including creating and distributing invoices
- Proven experience (4 to 8 years) as Finance and Accounting Administrator or in a similar role. We are looking specifically for strong accounting/bookkeeping experience, FP&A experience, and experience in setting up robust processes
- Demonstrable competency in strategic financial planning and business development is also desirable
- Results-driven personality eager to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Accounting designation required (e.g. CA)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field; MBA preferred
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Business Development, Design, Development etc.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and operational and financial performance metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- In depth knowledge of international and/or Swiss accounting practices is a plus
We design & build digital product experiences which delight. Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational banks and corporations. And we build our own products too as part of Windmill Ventures.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexibility to work from anywhere, anytime, as long as you are available for key meetings and meet the requirements of your role
- A dynamic and diverse international team, with members from around the globe
- Interesting and challenging projects that allow you to be creative and take ownership
- Regular performance reviews with support from our HR team
- Opportunities for continued learning and career enhancement
- A commitment to workplace diversity and equal opportunity for all employees.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!