- United States | New York
- Full Time
Windmill is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to handle all marketing and digital campaigns for the company and its products and services for North America.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that supports our growth, with a focus on Wealthtech & Healthtech.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Identify target audiences and create campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate them to take action.
- Analyse, optimise and track the effectiveness of on-going campaigns
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for growth.
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all channels.
- Own the marketing content, including video, audio, and podcasts.
- Own the analytics tools, including SEO and Hubspot workflows, and be accountable for meeting the set KPIs.
- Manage the website and social media platforms.
- Manage the design team and development team.
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns and use data to continually improve results.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure that all activities are within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns for products and services with complex sales cycles in the Wealthtech & Healthtech industries.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and display advertising.
- Experience managing external marketing efforts and freelancers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Experience managing a team and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product design & delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with team members based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Windmill is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital
This position is offered by Windmill Smart Solutions Inc. NJ, a part of the Windmill Group