Senior UX Designer
- United Kingdom | London
- Full Time
As a Senior UX Designer you will inspire and be inspired, while showcasing your flair and creativity to provide the best user experiences for our highly regarded global clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct design sprints or workshops to collect and evaluate business goals and user needs
- Conduct and analyse stakeholder interviews & user surveys
- Create pitchdecks and visual concepts of products
- Conduct UX audits of existing products to reveal gaps in UX
- Develop customer journey maps and flow-charts for the products
- Create wireframes, clickable prototypes, and new UI elements for products
- Deliver an outstanding user experience through an exceptional and intuitive application design
- Develop and maintain design systems for the products
- 5+ years of experience in UX design
- Experience conducting design sprints or workshops with clients
- Experience in interface design for web and mobile applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), Principle, InVision/Marvel App
- Understanding of methodologies such as Design Thinking & Human Centred Design
- Experience designing complex enterprise projects (creating and supporting design system/Apple & Material Design guidelines)
- Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach to create a user flow from scratch
- Proactivity and ability to solve tasks (accept criticism and explain design options)
- Demonstrate the above with a compelling portfolio
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight. Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational banks and corporations. And we build our own products too as part of Windmill Ventures.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Ukraine and India.
And what do we offer?
- Flexibility to work from where, when, and how you like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Regular reviews supported by our HR team aligned with promotional cycles
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV and have a chat with one of the team.
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital