Director of Operations
- United Arab Emirates | Dubai
- Full Time
Windmill is seeking an experienced Director of Operations to oversee and manage all aspects of the company’s operations. The Director of Operations will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement strategies that drive growth, operational excellence, and high-quality performance.
- Lead and manage all aspects of operations, including areas such as finance, human resources, recruitment and general organizational management.
- Develop and implement operational strategies and policies that support the company’s growth and financial objectives, while ensuring compliance with local regulatory requirements and cultural norms.
- Oversee and manage vendor relationships, including sourcing partners, suppliers, and service providers.
- Drive operational efficiency and process improvement initiatives to optimize operations and enhance the companies ability to delivery high quality products and services.
- Build and manage a high-performing team, providing leadership and guidance to the operations team, while ensuring that the team is representative of the diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Develop and manage budgets and financial targets, and monitor performance against targets, with a focus on maximizing value for the company.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to ensure seamless execution of projects.
- Identify and assess new growth opportunities.
- Represent the company at relevant industry events and conferences and contribute to the growth of the company.
- Master’s degree in business, or related field; an MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in operations management, with a focus on professional services or custom software design and development services, preferably with experience in a global setting.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing operational strategies that drive growth and operational excellence.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to build and manage high-performing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong financial acumen, with experience in managing budgets and financial targets, and a keen understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and assess new growth opportunities and to develop long-term partnerships.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to drive process improvement initiatives.
- Fluency in English is required.
About Windmill :
We design & build digital product experiences which delight. Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational banks and corporations. And we build our own products too as part of Windmill Ventures.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexibility to work from anywhere, anytime, as long as you are available for key meetings and meet the requirements of your role
- A dynamic and diverse international team, with members from around the globe
- Interesting and challenging projects that allow you to be creative and take ownership
- Regular performance reviews with support from our HR team
- Opportunities for continued learning and career enhancement
- A commitment to workplace diversity and equal opportunity for all employees.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!