Middle QA Engineer
- Full Time
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists, and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance. For more information, please check the company website at www.windmill.digital. We are looking for a Middle QA Engineer (Remote) who is passionate about quality to join our team.
· Create and maintain well-structured test cases (TestRail)
· Perform manual testing of new features (Web + Mobile apps)
· Bug reporting and tracking (JIRA)
· Achieve goals as part of a Scrum team in order to deliver functionality, enhancements, and fixes
· Act as single point of contact for all QA-related aspects on the project
· Be part of a continuous improvement atmosphere, proactively suggesting improvements
· Execution of automation test cases
· 3+ years in testing Web and Mobile apps
· Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies and processes
· Experience in manual functional testing (Charles, Chrome dev tools, logcat)
· Strong knowledge of Java or any other programming language
· Good exposure to automation frameworks and automation tools.
· Knowledge of Agile methodologies
· High proficiency with test management tools (Test Rail, Jira)
· Team-player with strong interpersonal skills comfortable working as part of a distributed team
· Desire and ability to learn and tackle new or unfamiliar technologies and methodologies.
· English: Upper-Intermediate
What we offer:
Work flexibility: Choose your location, time, and modus operandi. Ensure alignment with role requirements and be present for pivotal meetings. Competitive compensation and perks.
Engage with a diverse, international cohort. Engrossing challenges that let you innovate and take ownership. Clear pathways for career progression. Periodic performance evaluations in sync with promotional timelines.
Equal Opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital fervently believes in promoting workplace diversity. Every applicant is considered, disregarding age, faith, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or disability. Feel you resonate with our vision? Send over your CV, and let’s initiate a conversation! Or kindly mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a deeper dive into our ethos, visit our website: https://www.windmill.digital.
Windmill Digital, renowned for designing & constructing delightful digital product experiences, is eager to leverage modern tools and technologies. With a diverse clientele, from startups to multinational conglomerates, we’re always pushing boundaries. With global operations headquartered in Switzerland, our team spans across the UK, USA, Portugal, Ukraine, and India.