Consultative Sales & Customer Lead
- United Kingdom
- Full Time
The Consultative Sales & Customer Lead is responsible for business development, proposals development, and customer delivery for design thinking and digital experience projects in the pharmaceutical and digital health domain.
This role is accountable for growing and managing a portfolio of key accounts and developing new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the pharmaceutical and digital health industries, as well as experience in design thinking and digital experience projects.
· Manage a portfolio of key accounts in the pharmaceutical and digital health domain
· Develop and execute new business strategies and initiatives
· Lead the development and delivery of proposals for design thinking and digital experience projects
· Work with clients to understand their needs and develop solutions that meet their business goals
· Manage and oversee the delivery of customer projects
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, internal teams, and partners
· 5+ years of experience in digital solution sales, preferably in the pharmaceutical or digital health industry
· Experience in design thinking and digital experience projects
· Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical and digital health industries
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Experience with business process set up, tools or CRM systems especially in a new business / growth implementation stage
· Experience with project management and proposal budget development
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· This role is full-time and is based in remotely but expect to be in the following locations:
o New Jersey, Philadelphia, New York, Raleigh/Durham NC
o London, South East.
· Business travel will be required.