Junior UX Designer
- Romania | Bucharest
- Full Time
We are looking for a Junior Experience Designer with an eye for visual design to join our team to design and develop strategic products that address complex workflow challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work within the process established by the Team Lead
- Create presentations, landing pages, promotion materials (banners, simple icons, pictograms, animated GIFs, etc.)
- Collect, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements
- Deliver user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design
- Work together with a strong design team, product managers, stakeholders, and developers
- Create wireframe/prototype and new UI elements of the product
- Improve and refine existing elements of the product
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Continually look for ways to improve our marketing design by collaborating with copywriters
- Create basic visual elements of the product
- 1,5 + years of design experience (interface design for web and mobile applications)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of Design Thinking & Human-Centered Design methodologies
- Being detail-oriented
- Critical thinking
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), InVision/Marvel
- Understanding of layout principles and practices
- Proactivity, ability to solve problems and complete tasks (accept criticism and explain design options)
- A portfolio that demonstrates the above skills (emails, banners, landing pages, websites, apps, etc.)
- English (Upper-Intermediate)
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
What We Offer
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.