Principal of Delivery
- Poland | Warsaw
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced leader for our Delivery organization. The Principal of Delivery is a key part of our team and is responsible for guiding our Product, Design and technology teams.
- Lead the Delivery organization including Product, Design and Technology teams
- Take ownership of project execution and delivery across the entire organization and oversee the end-to-end delivery of all projects
- Improve consistency, reliability, and efficiency while scaling the Delivery organization
- Set policies, governance, process, tools and other delivery guidance that effectively guide the overall delivery process
- Responsible for the direction, growth and development of the team members across the Delivery organization
- Set metrics – both related to business value delivered and project delivery – and work to enhance performance
- Provide thought leadership and represent the company with new and existing clients and at trade shows etc.
- Ensure delivery squads are set up appropriately and are put in a position to succeed with the right team composition, budget, tools, processes and anything else required
- Provide insights to internal (and external as needed) stakeholders about the health of the projects in development
- Address overall risk management across the Delivery organization
- Be point of escalation for delivery issues and work to resolve problems and overcome obstacles.
- Proven multi-year experience managing large, geographically distributed delivery teams
- Demonstrated ability to grow and lead teams to be successful across Product, Technology and Design
- Experience in managing complex budgets and resource allocation
- 12-15 years practical experience with project management principles, methods and techniques in the IT industry
- Possess leadership skills and proven experience setting strategic goals and direction and managing highly accomplished teams to reach them
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- SAFe certification and experience
Windmill design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity and team mates based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
What We Offer
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our team members the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.