Human Resources Lead
- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Human Resources Lead to join our international team. What we call the “People Growth Team” is an important part of our company and is responsible for growing and nurturing our team as we deliver innovative experience designs and enterprise-class applications.
Working closely with the global team, the key responsibilities include:
- Act as a reference point for HR-related queries;
- Promote a strong and supportive culture;
- Coordinate newcomers’ onboarding and adaptation processes;
- Provide regular one-on-one meetings with managers and employees;
- Support and consultancy in regular OKR check-in process;
- Improve and implement HR processes and initiatives, meeting the needs of the company’s growth (onboarding, performance review, retention and engagement, C&B, employee well-being program, training and development, off-boarding);
- Organize team buildings and team activities;
- Drive through different HR-related projects outside of BAU activities (employee engagement & satisfaction surveys, development and implementation of HR tools, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience as HR Manager in an international company (IT industry will be a plus);
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource subject areas including compensation, employee relations, talent management, recruiting, etc.;
- A proactive attitude and can-do mindset is definitely a huge plus 😉
- Ability to multitask and constantly meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- English — fluent.
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.