Senior UX Designer
- Switzerland | Geneva
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented Senior User Experience Designer to join our team and support them in delivering the best user experience for the success of the products and the satisfaction of the customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct design sprints or workshops to collect and evaluate business goals and user needs.
- Conduct and analyze stakeholder interviews & user surveys
- Create pitch-decks and visual concepts of products
- Conduct UX audits of existing products to reveal gaps in UX
- Develop customer journey maps and flow-charts for the products
- Create wireframes, clickable prototypes, and new UI elements for products
- Deliver an outstanding user experience through an exceptional and intuitive application design
- Develop and maintain design systems for the products
- 5+ years of experience in UX design
- Experience conducting design sprints or workshops with clients
- Experience in interface design for web and mobile applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), Principle, InVision/Marvel App
- Understanding of methodologies such as Design Thinking & Human Centered Design
- Experience designing complex enterprise projects (creating and supporting design system/Apple & Material Design guidelines)
- Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach to create a user flow from scratch
- Proactivity and ability to solve tasks (accept criticism and explain design options)
- A portfolio that demonstrates the above skills
- English – Upper-Intermediate
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital