Middle Automation QA Engineer
- Switzerland | Geneva
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Middle Automation QA Engineer who is passionate about quality to join our team. The QA Engineer plays a key role in making sure that our teams turn our innovative experience designs into high-quality enterprise-class applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Create and maintain automation FrameWorks, write automated tests in Selenium;
- Assess the test automation feasibility and able to build /recommend the automation framework/PoC.
- Well versed with UI automation or Mobile Automation and API Automation (REST and SOAP);
- Experience with tools like Eclipse IDE, SVN/GIT, Branching and Merging Strategy, Code coverage tools;
- Takes responsibility on reporting and documentation of test cases, test estimations and status reports;
- Implements all of the standard processes and tooling laid down by the organization. Proactively leads approach to the implementation of testing best practice within the project team.
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing;
- Basic Knowledge of database and database management tools;
- Knowledge and understanding of the software testing methodologies and techniques;
- Basic Knowledge in GitHub with the continuous integration process;
- Experience in JIRA, Jenkins, Git/Bitbucket;
- Experienced with Agile and Scrum working methods;
- Good communication skills;
- English (written) intermediate level or higher;
- Experience in testing Web and API-based applications.
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
- Free English courses with native speakers