Senior Java Developer
- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Java Developer to build out the backend of our innovative wealthtech platform.
We are growing an expert team to transform the digital experience for High Net Worth Individuals being serviced by private banks, multi-family offices, trust companies and other providers. We are building and taking to market a next-generation product and toolkit called Topaz. You will be instrumental in ensuring we have the most exciting and highest quality offering in the market. We need smart and creative individuals who are passionate about making a difference, who can push the boundaries and share in our success. Check us out at https://topaz.digital
Topaz is part of Windmill, a well-established, boutique digital product delivery company active globally in Switzerland, US, UK, India and Ukraine. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance. For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital
- Participate in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications.
- Write code using Java best practices/patterns, considering various non-functional requirements (NFR) like security, performance, scalability, and high availability.
- Participate in estimation processes.
- Stay abreast of the latest back-end technologies and patterns and proactively find ways to apply them to the business problem.
- Collaborate closely with the specialists in front-end development, testing, and analytics.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development.
- Deep knowledge and minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java and J2EE technologies.
- Strong development experience using Microservices architecture.
- Extensive experience in Java technology frameworks including Spring Boot, JUnit, JDBC, JPA, and Hibernate.
- Experience with designing and developing microservices-based, linearly scalable applications
- Experience in cloud technology preferably Azure.
- Good to have knowledge of GraphQL (optional).
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong in fundamentals like Data structures, Algorithm & Problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in the full project life cycle including defining requirements, evaluating alternatives, designing, developing, and implementing solutions.
- Strong experience with REST API and web services.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or relevant experience.
- Experience managing and mentoring team members.
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with UNIT and integration testing using JUnit.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language proficiency.
- Competitive compensation
- Equity participation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Challenge yourself and grow
- Respectful and inclusive culture
- Flexible working practices
- Friendly environment
- Multinational experience
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- PE accounting and support
- Referral program
- Training programs allowance
- Health insurance with COVID coverage
- Corporate English classes
- Team-building activities
- Lovely, international team!
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!