Product Owner | Financial Services
- Switzerland | Geneva
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences.
We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group which comprises of a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for the definition and delivery of client products and the overall success of the client relationship and product quality.
- Work with clients in the Financial Services industry and provide subject matter expertise on processes and solutions associated with digital platforms and software.
- Act as the main client liaison and point of contact in regard to product definition and release roadmap. Create constructive and positive relationships with clients. Work directly with them to understand their business goals for the software and objectives for the project.
- Create sequence diagrams and ERDs.
- Work with the Scrum team to provide vision and direction and to ensure that the software project delivery meets the business and technical goals and delivers the “right solution”.
- Work with design, development and QA personnel to elaborate user stories, defining acceptance criteria, and prioritize items in the backlog.
- Analyze, assess and document new ideas and requests, considering risks, opportunities and impacts.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Product Owner working on enterprise software development projects. Business Analysts looking to make the move to Product Ownership also considered.
- Experience working with digital financial applications.
- Solid and demonstrable experience working with Financial Services systems.
- Solid technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, UI/UX design practices and frameworks, Agile/Scrum
- Experience with UML and other modeling diagram techniques
- Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, business rules, and functional design in the Financial Services industry.
- Confident working in a dynamic and collaborative international work environment.
- Ability to guide a team of professionals with various roles and be able to help them to collaborate and come to an agreement and acceptance on a solution or path.
- Outstanding and professional communication and presentation skills, with fluent English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision and the ability to articulate it.
Would be a plus:
- Experience as a Scrum Master, certification preferred
- Flexible and fast-paced environment where the product comes first
- Become a part of our international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Values and Culture:
These values guide us, inspire us, keep us happy and help us to do the best work of our lives. We welcome those who share our values.
- Act with passion
- Taking ownership.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.