- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated System Administrator to join our team. Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists, and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance. We have an ever-growing portfolio of client-led and entrepreneurial partner-led products.
- The first point of contact for support users
- Assisting end users with issues and providing ‘troubleshooting’ advice
- Installation, management and support of software and hardware
- System Imaging of Mac and Windows systems
- Ensure data is handeled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines and help assure ISO27001, SOC2 standarts
- Control and administration of antivirus protection
- Device enrollment and Device compliance monitoring in Microsoft Intune
- Technical support of users (Microsoft apps, Atlassian Jira, Bitbucket, etc)
- Maintenance of computers/laptops and office equipment
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing tasks and assesing impact of issues
- Setup accounts and workstations
- Documentation in for of internal wiki
- Managing Asset inventory portal
- Proven 3+ years of experience in similar position
- Proven experience of OS installation and troubleshooting for Windows and Mac (macOS, Win10/11)
- Experience setting security policies and managing Microsoft MDM, MAM, Intune
- Knowledge of data security standards and guideline (ISO27001, SOC2 etc)
- Good organizational, documentation and communication skills
- English: fluent
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Soft Skills: can-do attitude, adaptability, honesty, taking ownership in what you do, open mind, and friendliness
As a plus:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science/IT (or relevant certificates)
- Experience with SentinelOne EDR
So, who are we?
Windmill design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity and teams members based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/.
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our teams the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities, etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal Opportunities at Windmill:
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.