Junior iOS Developer
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced iOS Developer who is focused on quality for our team. iOS developers are a key part of our team and are responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise-class iOS applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists, and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participating in the estimation process
- 18 months of experience in iOS Development
- Knowledge of Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Realm, Alamofire.
- Experience with threading
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Upper English language proficiency or higher
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with RxSwift/RxCocoa
- Experience with GraphQL
- Portfolio with released application
- Samples of source code
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/