Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS/Azure Certified DevOps Engineer)
- United Kingdom | London
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced DevOps Engineer with hands-on AWS/Azure cloud experience with various scalable cloud architecture, focused on secure, scalable deployment architecture for our teams.
- Define and design the deployment architecture for web / mobile applications on AWS/Azure for millions of users.
- Develop with Terraform infrastructure as code and lead continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Define the security / scalability and other non-functional requirements for big projects with millions of users.
- Collaborate with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevOps best practices.
- Coordinate build and release activities with other stakeholders.
- Define and develop automated quality and release gates.
- Work with teams to develop code quality metrics and meters.
- Identify, research, and prototype new technologies to improve DevOps processes.
- Manage day to day operations of pipeline, build, and source control software and resources.
- Perform ongoing maintenance and upgrades of DevOps systems.
- Occasional weekend or after-hours work may be required to support DevOps schedules
- Assist with system administrator activities for internal services, computer configurations and platforms.
- AWS and/or Azure Certified DevOps engineer or planning to get the certification, we will support you on that
- 1+ years of writing Amazon AWS and Azure Terraform scripts
- 4+ years of working with GIT-based source control systems, preferably with GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket.
- Good understanding of code promotion techniques, build automation, branching strategies.
- 2+ years writing Python, Shell or similar build scripting languages.
- 2+ years of experience with Jenkins.
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps pipeline tools (Bamboo, Circle CI, spinnaker etc.)
- Experience in Kubernetes, building and creating Docker containers and Docker-based Microservices, DevOps tools (monitoring and tracing tools, security, logging), Linux (like Ubuntu, RHEL), installation and configuration (like Apache, Nginx, Tomcat web server application), infrastructure operations and data center operations.
- Understanding on creating secure deployment architecture, devsecops is essential.
Who we are
Windmill design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, we celebrate and seek diversity with teammates based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
What we offer
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our team members the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital