Senior Angular Developer
- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Angular Developer who is focused on quality for our team. Angular developers are a key part of our front end team which is responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise class web applications.
We are growing an expert team to transform the digital experience for High Net Worth Individuals being serviced by private banks, multi-family offices, trust companies and other providers. We are building and taking to market a next-generation product and toolkit called Topaz. You will be instrumental in ensuring we have the most exciting and highest quality offering in the market. We need smart and creative individuals who are passionate about making a difference, who can push the boundaries and share in our success. Check us out at https://topaz.digital
Topaz is part of Windmill, a well-established, boutique digital product delivery company active globally in Switzerland, US, UK, India and Ukraine. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, compliance and enterprise collaboration. For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital
- Participating in estimation process
- Participating in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications
- Communicating with Designers and Backend, HTML/CSS developers
- Writing code using Angular best practices, considering security and performance
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Performing code reviews and refactoring
- Minimum 5 years experience in frontend development and engineering
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ and commercial experience of 1.5 years
- Experience with Angular Material and Material CDK, knowledge of Material Design principles and responsive design
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Upper Intermediate level of English language proficiency
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with UNIT testing using Karma & Jasmine or Jest and e2e tests using Protractor.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with GIT
- Excellent understanding of RESTful APIs
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Webpack, Jira
- Knowledge of React or Vue.js
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!