Junior UX Designer
- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for a Junior UX Designer to join our team.
Our team works closely with market-leading companies in industries including finance, healthcare, and compliance, to design and develop strategic products that address complex workflow challenges.
As a Junior UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering presentations, marketing materials (banners, simple icons, pictograms, animated GIFs etc.), landing pages. Participation in the product design and development process – including research, client-facing discovery and ideation, low and high fidelity wireframing, interactive prototyping and visual design.
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly environment
- Possibility to make a positive impact on the team
- 1,5 + years of design experience (interface design for web and mobile applications)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of methodologies such as Design Thinking & Human Centered Design
- Critical thinker
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), InVision/Marvel App
- Understanding of layout principles and practices
- Proactivity and ability to solve tasks (accept criticism and explain design options)
- A portfolio that demonstrates the above skills (emails, banners, landing pages, websites, apps etc.)
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Work within the process established by the Team Lead
- Create presentations, landing pages, promotion materials (banners, simple icons, pictograms, animated GIFs etc.)
- Collect, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements. Deliver an user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
- Work together with strong design-team, product managers, stakeholders and developer
- Create wireframe/prototype and new UI elements of the product
- Improve and refine existing elements of the product
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Continually look for ways to improve our marketing design by collaborating with copywriters
- Create basic visual elements of the product
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/