Senior Angular Developer
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences.
We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group which comprises of a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in estimation process
- Participating in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications
- Communicating with Designers and Backend, HTML/CSS developers
- Writing code using Angular best practices, considering security and performance
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Performing code reviews and refactoring
- Minimum 5 years experience in frontend development and engineering
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ and commercial experience of 1.5 years
- Experience with Angular Material and Material CDK, knowledge of Material Design principles and responsive design
- Upper Intermediate level of English language proficiency
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with UNIT testing using Karma & Jasmine or Jest and e2e tests using Protractor.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with GIT
- Excellent understanding of RESTful APIs
It will be useful if you have:
- Experience with Webpack, Jira
- Knowledge of React or Vue.js
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Multi-cultural work environment
- · Remote work opportunities
Values and Culture:
These values guide us, inspire us, keep us happy and help us to do the best work of our lives. We welcome those who share our values.
- Act with passion.
- Taking ownership.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now! For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital