India Operations Lead
- India | Pune
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences.
We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group which comprises of a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Operations Lead / Manager who will be a key part of our team.
- Oversee processes to ensure day to day responsibilities around office administration, Facilities Mgmt., legal / compliance, Operational Budgets / Taxation and related MIS reporting.
- Establish, implement and maintain Operations standards / policies covering ( Housekeeping, Health & Safety, Regulatory & Compliance, Travel & Logistics, Environmental / CSO enablement )
- Establish and maintain high standard of operational excellence, team collaboration, engagement.
- Act as the ambassador of our culture and values and propagate these effectively amongst the team
- Manage and monitor the Operations budget ensuring best value in all expenditures.
- Ensure operational priorities and changes are communicated to stakeholders for achieving the business objectives and needs.
- Manage local budgets with ablility to produce budgeted v/s Actuals, Cost and Expenses forecast for a period.
- Well versed with various SOW/Contractual requirements and types.
- Works with global leadership to ensure the above is enabled and practiced.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the processes and teams
- Plan, Organize and Set objectives and make progress against location and company objectives
- Drive company and local initiatives, both on the operations side and in our community efforts
- Be responsible for Learning and Development for the team
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience working in an agile culture and environment
- Great organizational skills, oral/written communication skills, problem resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent data driven decision making ability backed by sound analytical thinking
- Planning, estimation, and project management skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools like – Office 365, Atlassian Jira, Time, Expense Mgmt. etc.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Growth and expansion oriented tasks and challenges
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Becoming a part of our international team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now! For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital