Back to jobs list
- Full Time
What you will be doing:
- Develop custom WordPress themes using best practices, adhering to coding standards and considering various non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to estimate project scope and timelines.
- Conduct code reviews and refactor as needed to ensure optimal performance.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Product Owners to translate project requirements into functional websites.
- Collaborate effectively with backend developers, quality assurance teams, and analytics specialists.
- Contribute to all phases of the WordPress development lifecycle.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in WordPress development.
- Solid knowledge of PHP and WordPress CMS.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and knowledge of preprocessors like SASS.
- Attention to details.
- Experience with custom theme development and plugin integration.
- Strong understanding of Git version control.
- Familiarity with Browser APIs.
- Proficient in fundamental web concepts, data structures, algorithms, and problem-solving.
- Strong teamwork skills with excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Experience with the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with WordPress REST API and custom plugin development.
- Familiarity with Headless CMS solutions.
- Experience with WordPress security best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or relevant experience.