Mobile Lead (iOS/Android/Flutter)
- Romania | Bucharest
- Full Time
- Mobile Engineering
We’re looking for a hands-on technical leader to drive our Mobile (Android / iOS / Flutter) engineering teams.
- You’ll directly manage the people and process for both the Android and iOS client platform teams;
- Use your solid understanding of mobile application architecture and development and the nuances of both iOS and Android;
- You will provide leadership, skills development opportunities, and mentoring to engineers in a collaborative way;
- You will hire additional mobile engineers;
- Participate in product planning ensure we are building the right things and delivering them at the right time for our customers while minimizing technical debt;
- Lead development of iOS, Android, Flutter applications across our teams;
- To be responsible for thorough review and redesign of existing iOS/Android/Flutter applications;
- Collaborate with Software Development Management & Functional Analysts to define and develop the apps;
- To be responsible for giving input and following a project plan and backlog to develop custom frontend functionality;
- To be responsible for generating estimates, following a schedule, and meeting deadlines.
- Hired, led, and motivated a technical team as a tech lead;
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile app development, although you may be more experienced on one platform versus the other, that’s fine;
- Experienced with writing cross-platform hybrid mobile application based on Flutter;
- Ability to build high-quality mobile user experiences from wireframes and visual designs which incorporate animations, video, etc.;
- Experience with location-based and map-centric mobile applications and their associated mobile APIs;
- Deep understanding of mobile client architecture;
- Excellent verbal and written communicator;
- Ability to clearly distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team;
- Good knowledge of OOP/OOD principles;
- Strong Objective-C, SWIFT and/or Java, Kotlin;
- Good knowledge of Dart
- Experience with visual presentation layer programming;
- Experience of work with UI/UX designers;
- Being attentive to details and having strong visual sensitivity;
- 7+ years of professional background;
- Upper-intermediate English.
It will be a plus:
- Experience of development of web sites would be a plus;
We design & build digital product experiences which delight. Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational banks and corporations. And we build our own products too as part of Windmill Ventures.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Ukraine, and India.
What we offer
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Regular reviews supported by our HR team aligned with promotional cycles
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV and have a chat with one of the team.
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital