- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Technology Architect who is focused on designing and delivering high-quality software and applications to join our team. Architects are a key part of our team and are responsible for the architecture that turns our innovative experience designs into enterprise-class applications.
- Participating in architectural discussions with clients
- Driving architecture and design directions for project teams
- Driving the estimation process
- Taking the complete technical ownership of a project including hands-on development – doing whatever is required to get the job done
- Writing code using best practices, considering requirements such as security and performance
- Performing code reviews and refactoring
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into the day to day activities of the team
- Managing, mentoring and supporting team members
- Reviewing and enhancing team processes and outputs
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of architectural and design patterns
- 2+ years of proven experience creating end to end architectures and then overseeing through delivery
- Minimum of 10 years of overall development experience
- Expertise in working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge and expertise in cloud-native applications
- Experience in optimizing the application for various non-functional aspects like scalability, performance, and security
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language proficiency
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
It will be a plus:
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- AWS certified developer
We design & build digital product experiences which delight. Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational banks and corporations. And we build our own products too as part of Windmill Ventures.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Ukraine, and India.
What we offer
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Regular reviews supported by our HR team aligned with promotional cycles
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV and have a chat with one of the team.
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital