Middle QA Engineer
- Portugal | Lisbon
- Full Time
We are looking for a Middle QA Engineer who is passionate about quality to join our team.
- Create and maintain well-structured test cases (TestRail)
- Perform manual testing of new features (Web + Mobile apps)
- Bug reporting and tracking (JIRA)
- Achieve goals as part of a Scrum team in order to deliver functionality, enhancements, and fixes
- Act as single point of contact for all QA-related aspects on the project
- Be part of a continuous improvement atmosphere, proactively suggesting improvements
- Execution of automation test cases
- 2+ years in testing Web and Mobile apps
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies and processes
- Experience in manual functional testing (Charles, Chrome dev tools, logcat)
- Good exposure to automation frameworks and automation tools.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- High proficiency with test management tools (Test Rail, Jira)
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills comfortable working as part of a distributed team
- Desire and ability to learn and tackle new or unfamiliar technologies and methodologies
- English: Upper-Intermediate
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with team members based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital