Senior Experience Designer
- Switzerland | Geneva
- Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our team and support them in delivering the best user experience for the success of the products and the customers. You will be providing vision and leading customer transformation. You will need to stay interested and involved, ask the right questions and provide a fresh perspective on the existing problems and solution
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct design sprints or workshops to collect and evaluate business goals and user needs.
- Conduct and analyze stakeholder interviews & user surveys
- Create pitch-decks and visual concepts of products
- Conduct UX audits of existing products to reveal gaps in UX
- Develop customer journey maps and flow-charts for the products
- Create wireframes, clickable prototypes, and new UI elements for products
- Deliver an outstanding user experience through an exceptional and intuitive application design
- Develop and maintain design systems for the products
- Lead the team of designers, to make sure everything works smoothly
- Communicate with dev teams to ensure quality of design execution, and understanding of technical limitations
- 5+ years of commercial experience in UX design
- Experience conducting design sprints and workshops on commercial projects
- Experience in interface design for web and mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of Figma, Adobe CC, Miro/Mural, InVision/Marvel App
- Indepth understanding of methodologies such as Design Thinking & Human Centered Design
- Experience designing solutions for a complex enterprise projects
- Ability to create complex prototypes and conduct user testing
- Proactivity and ability to solve complex problems, accept criticism and explain design decisions
- A portfolio that demonstrates the above skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Upper-Intermediate French
- Passion for FinTech products, particularly in the financial or investment domains
It will be a plus :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field.
- Experience conducting UX research in healthcare or other regulated industries.
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
What We Offer
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital