- India | Pune
- Full Time
Windmill is looking for an enthusiastic & skilled React Developer to join our front-end development team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React code.
- Integration of user-facing elements with client-side logic.
- Developing and documenting software design.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help to maintain code quality and its automatization.
- Work with various third party APIs to automate processes.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 – 5 years of work experience as a Front-end Developer.
- You have experience in React+Redux or MobX.
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Solid knowledge of ES6.
- Responsive layouts using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in Webpack setup and creating project-specific configurations.
- REST API and OAuth.
- Unit tests with Jasmine or Jest or other
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Upper-intermediate and high-level English
Would be a plus:
- Worked with Angular (2-9)
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.