Senior Flutter Developer
- Romania | Bucharest
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Flutter Developer who is focused on quality for our team. Flutter developers are a key part of our team and are responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise-class Android/iOS applications.
- Participating in architectural discussions for new applications
- Contributing to the Flutter development team to deliver high-quality applications
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Communicating with main stakeholders and customers
- Participating in the estimation process
Requirements as Flutter developer:
- Widget state management
- Unit/widget/integration testing of the app
- Understanding the lifecycle of common widgets
- Understanding of how to use theme
- Crafting extended layouts/animations (with Animation Controller/Animated Widget)
- Ability to use canvas and custom paint usage in Flutter project
- Understanding of how to debug Flutter application
- Asynchrony/multithreading in Dart
- Set up CI/CD for Flutter project
Requirements as a native developer:
- 5+ years of experience in iOS or Android Development
- Strong knowledge of Swift or Kotlin
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with code signing and publishing iOS applications
- Experience with publishing Android/iOS applications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs for connecting mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Upper-intermediate English language proficiency or higher
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
It will be a plus:
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Portfolio with released applications
- Samples of source code on Flutter
We design & build digital product experiences which delight. Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational banks and corporations. And we build our own products too as part of Windmill Ventures.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Ukraine, and India.
What we offer
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Regular reviews supported by our HR team aligned with promotional cycles
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV and have a chat with one of the team.
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital