Senior Java Developer
- India | Pune/Bangalore
- Full Time
Senior Java Developer (Remote)
We are looking for a Sr.Java Developer to join our team and support them in delivering the best user experience for the success of the products and the satisfaction of the customers.
Our team works closely with market leaders in healthcare, finance, compliance, and other industries to design and develop strategic products that address complex workflow challenges.
As a Sr.Java Developer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience, which makes your role extremely important to the success of the products and the satisfaction of the customers.
- Deep knowledge and minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java.
- Strong development experience using Microservices architecture.
- Patterns: CQRS, Event Sourcing, SAGA, Access Token, Log aggregation, Distributed tracing
- Extensive experience in Java technology frameworks including Spring Boot, JUnit and JPA.
- Experience in cloud technology (Azure or AWS).
- CI/CD – Experience with Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgres, MongoDB)
- Strong experience with REST API and web services.
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills & experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Kafka, GraphQl theoretical knowledge required.
- Experience in one of Auth technologies: OAuth 2.0, OpenID, Azure AD B2C, RBAC, ABAC is preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or relevant experience.
- Participate in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications.
- Write code using Java best practices/patterns, considering various non-functional requirements (NFR) like security, performance, scalability, and high availability.
- Participate in estimation processes.
- Stay abreast of the latest back-end technologies and patterns and proactively find ways to apply them to business problems.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Managers and Product Owners.
- Collaborate closely with the specialists in front-end development, testing, and analytics.
- Performing code reviews and refactoring
- Managing, mentoring, and supporting team member
So, who we are?
Windmill design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity and teams based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about
What We Offer:
- Flexible and fast-paced environment where the product comes first.
- Exciting projects and challenges
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the team every day.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership.
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team.
- Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you would be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital