People Growth Manager
- Ukraine | Dnipro
- Full Time
We are looking for an active and ambitious People Growth Manager to join our Team in Dnipro. The People GrowthTeam is an important part of our company and is responsible for growing and nurturing our team as we deliver innovative experience designs and enterprise-class applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists, and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at www.windmill.digital
Working closely with the global team, the key responsibilities include:
- Act as a reference point for HR-related queries;
- Promote a strong and supportive culture in the local Office;
- Coordinate newcomers’ onboarding and adaptation processes;
- Provide regular one-on-one meetings with managers and employees;
- Support and consultancy in regular ORK check-in process;
- Improve and implement HR processes and initiatives, meeting the needs of the Company’s growth (onboarding, performance review, retention and engagement, C&B, employee wellbeing program, training and development, offboarding);
- Organize Team Buildings and Team activities;
- Act as Project Manager on different HR-related projects (Employee engagement & satisfaction surveys, development and implementation of HR tools, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience as HR Generalist in an international company (IT industry will be a plus);
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource subject areas including compensation, employee relations, talent management, recruiting, etc.;
- A proactive attitude and can-do mindset is definitely a huge plus 😉
- Ability to multitask and constantly meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- English — Upper-intermediate level.
If you read up till this moment we assume you are interested in our role and hope you are exactly the person we are looking for!