Middle Angular Developer
- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for a Middle Angular Developer to join our development team and support them in the product delivery of impactful products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement the Front End technical design and development of enterprise-class web applications;
- Perform technical analysis of requirements;
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design;
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use;
- Develop rich, interactive data visualizations, including graphs, charts, and other dynamic features;
- Conduct Unit testing
- At least 2.5 years experience in frontend development and engineering;
- At least 1.5 years experience in Angular 2-7;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Knowledge of Rx.js;
- Experience in CSS extensions like Sass, Less;
- Experience in creating cross-browser responsive applications;
- Experience with git;
- Experience with Karma and Jasmine;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- B1+ in English, spoken and written.
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Webpack, Jira
- Knowledge of React or Vue.js.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences that delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with team members based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience-driven company, that puts you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our team members the flexibility to work where, when, and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities, etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital