- United Kingdom
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences.
We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group which comprises of a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead to join our team. This person will be responsible for managing HubSpot, creating and managing all marketing and digital campaigns, and properties to promote the company and it’s ventures.
You will strategise, implement plans, and grow the marketing team to support all our ventures Windmill Digital, Nilaya, Topaz, and Audra.
The ideal candidate is a growth hacking wizard at heart, loves a challenge, and has a passion for learning. To be successful, the Marketing Lead must have the ability to think strategically; be able to analyze performance/data and evaluate to determine the best course of action.
Given the distributed, international nature of the company the role is expected to be performed from a mix of home and co-working office locations.
- Create and Strategize – develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to generate traffic and convert leads from all online properties.
- Lead, develop and manage all web and real world campaigns, the marketing database, any email or social media traffic and advertisements.
- Manage social media accounts and create ways to generate high website traffic, stronger brand awareness, and new opportunities.
- Optimize SEO of web content using best practises and analysis.
- Conduct Market Research, industry and competitor analysis
- Measure – report on the performance of all marketing campaigns and compare to the goals required. Conduct testing on digital marketing strategies to ensure success.
- Optimize and iterate – strategize Windmill company brand and market effectiveness by developing goals both short and long-term.
- Manage and maintain all digital tools, platforms, that we implement to make processes more streamlined.
- Recruit and grow your marketing team.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience leading and managing digital advertising campaigns
- Proven experience managing marketing automation platforms e.g HubSpot or equivalent
- Strong level of knowledge of SEO & PPC best practices
- Experience managing a professional presence across social media and other channels
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Self starter with a positive “can do” attitude – proactive rather than reactive
- Comfortable with remote working
- Manages own time successfully, prioritizes effectively and meets tight deadlines
- Takes ownership and responsibility for quality – takes personal pride in doing a good job
Why join Windmill?
- Learn from a diverse global team of experts
- Be at the cutting edge of innovation and design
- Opportunity to build out the global marketing function
- Fully remote
- Competitive compensation
We live by our values:
- Act with passion
- Take ownership
- Be honest & transparent
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/