- Full Time
We are looking for an inspiring leader for our Product Delivery organization. This role is a critical component within our growing business, and is a key driver for delivering great products.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
- Own, continuously enhance and train the teams on the collective set of Product Delivery processes, tools and standards
- Drive consistency, efficiency and quality within our Product Delivery teams by making sure that all policies and procedures are effectively communicated, followed, enforced and reported against
- Closely monitor the progress, deliverables, risks and outcomes of all active projects and guide teams to successful delivery
- Coach teams to improve by defining, collecting and analyzing performance metrics
- Work directly with and assist teams on reporting the right operational data at the right time to both stakeholders and management
- Oversee resource allocation, general project planning and forecasting across all projects
- Develop the Product Delivery team members through direct coaching and the organization of training programs
- Work to ensure Product Delivery teams and PMO are consistently delivering value
- Experience in a similar role for a software related service organization.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing enterprise-level application, software, web and/or mobile development projects using Agile methodologies
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree
- High level of English language proficiency with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models, as well as both Agile and traditional project management principles, with the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Experience in creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with teams in multiple time zones.
- Autonomous self-starter who is driven by continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor other project managers and project teams
- Knowledge of JIRA or other project management tools
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Prior experience working and communicating directly with clients and stakeholders with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence
It will be a plus
- PMI-ACP is strongly preferred
- PMP and/or CSM
- SAFe certification
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/