- Portugal | Lisbon
- Full Time
Windmill is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Location Lead who will be a key part of growing our team.
- Build a great team and ensure we’re growing with a strong foundation
- Develop and enhance the company brand and its image as an attractive place to work and grow
- Work to achieve and maintain a high standard of operational excellence and team engagement.
- Act as the ambassador of our culture and values and propagate these effectively amongst the team.
- Provide effective communication and feedback to all team members.
- Plan, set objectives, and make progress against location and company objectives
- Monitor key metrics and dive deeper where needed to identify areas of improvement.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within the teams
- Drive company and local initiatives
- Be responsible for development for the team
- Manage the local budget
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience leading and growing an organization
- Have successfully created strategies to develop and enhance the local employer brand
- A confidant leader and hands on contributor
- Proven track record of planning and driving initiatives
- Great organizational skills, oral/written communication skills, problem resolution skills
- Experience managing teams and budgets
- Fluent English
- Excellent data driven decision making ability backed by sound analytical thinking
Windmill designs & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, we celebrate and seek diversity with teammates based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
What we offer
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our team members the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- To work as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.