Recruitment Manager / Recruiter
- Portugal | Lisbon
- Full Time
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager / Recruiter to inspire, lead and to enable our Talent Acquisition team to be the best they can be and to grow yourself while growing the company.
- Lead strategy, plans, process & support for recruitment and sourcing activities to ensure and continuously improve global recruiting and hiring standards
- Manage the Talent Acquisition team and identify relevant KPIs
- Hands on recruiter who will actively work on multiple roles
- Act as a point of contact with management, recruitment team and leads during recruitment process
- Support, train and coach hiring managers in adopting best practice recruitment and interview processes; accompanying hiring manages in the decision-making process
- Be aware and up to date on the IT market, recruitment tools and trends, and initiate improvements
- Explore new opportunities and implement new ideas to promote the company brand
- Represent the company at recruiting events
- Launch and implement Mentorship programs for Talent Acquisition team
- Plan and manage recruiting budget
- Proven success as IT Recruitment Manager in an international organization
- Must have 8+ years of experience in end-to-end IT recruitment
- Knowledge of international IT markets
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital practices in the Talent Acquisition area
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspirational, passionate and engaging leadership style
- Fluent English
It will be a plus:
- An MBA with a focus in HR related studies
Windmill designs & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, we celebrate and seek diversity with teammates based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
What do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our team members the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal Opportunities at Windmill:
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.