Middle React Developer
- Ukraine | Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic React Developer. React developers are a key part of our front end team which is responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise-class web applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
- Commercial experience with React 3 years
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, Lodash)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus (e.g., Next.js)
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g., Jenkins)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with Git
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Debugging and bug fixing
- Proactively discuss problems and propose solutions
- Multinational experience
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible working hours, paid vacation and sick leaves.
- PE accounting and support.
- Remote work possibility.
- Referral program, training programs allowance.
- Health insurance with COVID coverage.
- Corporate English classes.
- Team-building activities.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/