Senior QA Engineer
- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer who is focused on quality to join our team. The QA Engineer plays a key role in making sure that our teams turn our innovative experience designs into enterprise class applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
- Draft test methodology, work on assessment framework which can be standardized.
- Developing test plans and test procedures based on requirements, specifications, and issues reported from the field.
- Verifying that new and/or enhanced functionality is correctly implemented, known bugs are verified, and regression testing is performed.
- Creating and executing test cases for existing and newly developed functionality.
- Presenting QA research and testing results to the team as part of work and research spike acceptance.
- Acting as key point of contact for all QA aspects of projects and enhancement releases.
- Managing and coordinating output of internal and external QA contributors.
- Mentoring and supporting team members.
- 8+ overall years of experience as a QA.
- 3+ years in a Senior QA or Lead QA role.
- Advanced knowledge of testing frameworks/tools, Production System troubleshooting & management.
- Must have worked on automation testing a lot.
- Must have experience in tools like selenium or any other.
- Ability to focus on rapid & agile development model under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and experience working in dynamic and collaborative international work environments.
- Upper Intermediate level of English language proficiency.
- Experience managing and mentoring team members.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with GIT.
Will be a plus:
- Advanced degrees and/or certifications related to Quality Assurance and testing.
- Competitive compensation.
- Interesting tasks and challenges.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Friendly Environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/