Middle Android Developer
- Multiple Countries
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Founded by Sunny Gambhir in 2012, Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences. We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We have successfully built over 150 products for our range of clients. Delivering exceptional user experience is everything to us, and therefore our clients trust our craft and experience in product design, management, and delivery. Our company mainly operates in the USA, Europe, Ukraine, UK, and India.
We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group which comprises of a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving the Android development team to deliver high quality applications
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs and other developers
- Communicating with main stakeholders and customers
- Participating in the estimation process
- At least 2+ years developing Android apps either independently or with a team
- Strong knowledge of Java core,RX Java, Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of layouts, themes, styles, views and other Android UI concepts especially pertaining to Material Design Guidelines
- Solid understanding on Architecture Patterns like MVP, MVVM, Clean architecture.
- Solid understanding on core Android Components like Activities, Fragments and Services
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Upper intermediate English language proficiency or higher
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Values and Culture:
These values guide us, inspire us, keep us happy and help us to do the best work of our lives. We welcome those who share our values.
- Act with passion
- Taking ownership.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital