Senior Node.Js Developer
- Switzerland | Geneva
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Node.js developer for our team focusing on Banking applications.
- Development and support of fintech solutions from specifying requirements to production;
- WEB front-end and back-end (Node.js) development;
- Project integration with multiple internal/external systems;
- Participation in production incidents resolution.
- 7+ years of experience in commercial software development;
- Experience developing REST APIs;
- 5+ years of experience with NodeJS/Express;
- Experience with NoSQL, preferably MongoDB;
- Understanding Micro Services and Serverless architectures;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Git (basic commands, branching, merging);
- Upper-intermediate English;
- On-Site Job.
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of js, HTML;
- Knowledge of Angular 4+;
- Experience Unit tests;
- In-depth knowledge of database design and optimization;
- Understanding Docker;
- Understanding Kubernetes;
- Experience with a bug tracker Atlassian Jira;
- Experience with AWS, and Swagger would be an advantage;
- Experience in the Banking/Fintech industry.
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight. Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational banks and corporations. And we build our own products too as part of Windmill Ventures.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Ukraine and India.
And what do we offer?
- Flexibility to work from where, when, and how you like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Regular reviews supported by our HR team aligned with promotional cycles
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV and have a chat with one of the team.
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital