Senior Java Developer
- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Java Developer for our team.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists, and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
- Participate in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications.
- Write code using Java best practices/patterns, considering various non-functional requirements (NFR) like security, performance, scalability, and high availability.
- Participate in estimation processes.
- Stay abreast of the latest back-end technologies and patterns and proactively find ways to apply them to the business problem.
- Collaborate closely with the specialists in front-end development, testing, and analytics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
- Deep knowledge and minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java and J2EE technologies.
- Strong development experience using Microservices architecture.
- Extensive experience in Java technology frameworks including Spring Boot, JUnit, JDBC, JPA, and Hibernate.
- Experience with designing and developing microservices-based, linearly scalable applications
- Experience in cloud technology preferably Azure.
- Good to have knowledge of GraphQL (optional).
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong in fundamentals like Data structures, Algorithm & Problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in the full project life cycle including defining requirements, evaluating alternatives, designing, developing, and implementing solutions.
- Strong experience with REST API and web services.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or relevant experience.
- Experience managing and mentoring team members.
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with UNIT and integration testing using JUnit.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language proficiency.
- Competitive compensation.
- Interesting tasks and challenges.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Friendly Environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/