- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated System Administrator to join our team. Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists, and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance. We have an ever-growing portfolio of client-led and entrepreneurial partner-led products.
- Maintain and optimize local company networks and company laptops (about 150 users)
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Ensure data is handled, transferred, or processed according to legal and company guidelines
- Device enrollment and Device compliance monitoring in Microsoft Intune
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders via help desk
- Support with equipment technical comparison analysis
- Monitor the HW and SW market for usage, price, and quality requirements
- Assist Leadership team with developing of IT policies and practices
- Technical support of users (Microsoft apps, Atlassian Jira, Bitbucket, etc
- Maintenance of computers/notebooks and office equipment Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Control and administration of antivirus protection
- System security and data protection Implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Setup accounts and workstations
- Support of access control system
- Participation in the inventory process, budgeting, planning the needs and supplies of computer and office equipment, purchasing hardware, software and software licenses
- Setup security policies for users. A sys admin must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g., firewalls and intrusion detection systems)
- Documentation in form of internal wiki
- Monitor network performance, security and connectivity and test for weaknesses
- Managing Asset inventory portal
- Proven 3+ years of experience as an IT Operations Engineer or Support Engineer
- Proven experience of OS installation and troubleshooting for Windows and Mac (macOS, Win10/11)
- Experience setting security policies and managing Microsoft MDM, MAM, Intune
- Experience with sentinelone EDR is a plus
- Good knowledge of networks and network equipment (mikrotik, unifi)
- Knowledge of data security standards and guideline (ISO27001, SOC2 etc)
- Good organizational, documentation and communication skills
- English: fluent
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Soft Skills: can-do attitude, adaptability, honesty, taking ownership in what you do, open mind, and friendliness
As a plus:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science/IT (or relevant certificates)
So, who are we?
Windmill design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity and teams members based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/.
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our teams the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities, etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal Opportunities at Windmill:
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.