People Care Specialist
- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an active and ambitious People Care Specialist to join our Team. The People Care Team is an important part of our company and is responsible for growing and nurturing our team as we deliver innovative experience designs and enterprise class applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
Working closely with the global team, the key responsibilities include:
- Promote and develop a strong, supportive culture in the local Office;
- Onboard new team members and support them;
- Promote people development and growth within the company;
- Act as reference point for HR related queries;
- Develop and implement personnel management policies;
- Provide guidance and support to Employees on their day-to-day requirements and needs;
- Research, recommend and implement initiatives to create and maintain a great employee experience;
- Organize Teambuildings and Team activities;
- Act as Project Manager on different HR related projects (organizing surveys, team-buildings, promotion etc).
- 3+ year of experience in HR or Administration role (preferably in IT company);
- Understanding of main principles and practices of Human Resources and personnel administration;
- Proactive attitude and can-do mindset is definitely a huge plus 😉
- Ability to multitask and constantly meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- English — Upper-intermediate level.
If you read up till this moment we assume you are interested in our role and hope you are exactly the person we are looking for!
And yes, it is not just about HR as we widely know it! It is specifically about People Care! Because our People are one of our main values and it is our mission to make each and every person in Windmill feel happy, motivated and cared about!
We have a list of requirements for this role as you may have read above, however, our main requirement is……exactly… caring about others – their feelings, their concerns and their needs! You will be the one to take accountability for the great employee experience of our whole team! And as much as we value experience and skills described above first thing we are looking for is the right person, not the right baggage of knowledge. So if you are truly interested in joining our Team please do not hesitate to send your CV! We are waiting!