- Multiple Countries
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Founded by Sunny Gambhir in 2012, Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and
engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences. We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We have successfully built over 150 products for our range of clients. Delivering exceptional user experience is everything to us, and therefore our clients trust our craft and experience in product design, management, and delivery. Our company mainly operates in the USA, Europe, Ukraine, UK, and India.
We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group which comprises of a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React code.
- Integration of user-facing elements with client-side logic.
- Developing and documenting software design.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help to maintain code quality and its automatization.
- Work with various third party APIs to automate processes.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of new technologies.
- At least 3+ years of work experience as a Front-end Developer.
- You have experience in React+Redux or MobX.
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Solid knowledge of ES6.
- Responsive layouts using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in Webpack setup and creating project-specific configurations.
- REST API and OAuth.
- Unit tests with Jasmine or Jest or other
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Upper-intermediate and high-level English
It will be useful if you have:
- Worked with Angular (2-9)
Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Multi-cultural work environment.
- Remote work opportunities.
Values and Culture:
These values guide us, inspire us, keep us happy and help us to do the best work of our lives. We welcome those who share our values.
- Act with passion.
- Taking ownership.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now! For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital