Technology Delivery Manager
- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technology Delivery Manager for our team.
We are looking for a technologist who has a broad, general understanding of various tech stacks, layers, paradigms, etc. A technologist that has solid hands-on experience and that recently put more focus on management activities (e.g. facilitation, consolidating information, presenting, communicating, knowledge management).
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
Technology Delivery Manager should focus on creating and maintaining a company-wide consolidated best practice on Technology, and making sure this is applied throughout all of our projects.
We do not expect you to be a master of every aspect, for that we have our dedicated Tech Leads on specific technologies, rather, we are expecting you to be able to understand them, communicate, consolidate, advise, and move the whole company forward.
- Ensuring right mentor/mentee relationships exist
- Ensuring people are happy, proactive, collaborative
- Responsible for the effectiveness and productivity of the engineering teams
- Manage the interaction between engineering, product, and design teams
- Working together with Product and Design managers to build a solid company vision of delivery
Building Technology Delivery Support
- Develop and maintain company best practices
- Building best practices with the team and various Tech Leads, making it specific for Windmill, to be reused across projects
- Directly contributing to creating best practices, templates, processes, reusable work items, choosing tools
Driving Technology Delivery Support
- Driving the learning/training and following up
- Ensuring all Tech Leads are very well-versed with TDS and making sure each of them is using this collective knowledge on their project
- Make sure that the processes related to engineering activities run smoothly
Being the technological driver of the company
Making a fit between technology and product visions
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in the industry
- 3+ years of experience as Engineering Manager / CTO / Delivery Director / relevant leadership positions
- Upper-intermediate English language proficiency or higher, excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of LEAN and Agile principles
- A solid understanding of Engineering and Architecture practices
- Tech Stack / Frameworks / Cloud / Architecture patterns we are working on at present:
- Microservices / Micro frontends
- Frontend – Angular / React
- Backend – Java / NodeJS
- Cloud – Azure / AWS
- Mobile – iOS / Android / Flutter
- Managed team size of 20+
- Able to adapt to changing architecture trends, models and patterns.
- Successful experience growing, managing, mentoring, and leading cross-functional, geographically distributed engineering teams.
- Competitive compensation
- Equity participation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Challenge yourself and grow
- Respectful and inclusive culture
- Flexible working practices
- Friendly environment
- Multinational experience
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- PE accounting and support
- Referral program
- Training programs allowance
- Health insurance with COVID coverage
- Corporate English classes
- Team-building activities
- Lovely, international team!
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!